|Click to View Larger Image
I believe this proposal has many strengths:
- It breaks the deadlock created by numerous competing proposals and documents
- It respects and incorporates all prior efforts and documents
- It invites participation from all who are called of God
- It lets the Lord choose who will complete the assignment
- It provides a clear path to completion
- It honors the Lord's requirement that the statement, when complete, be adopted by mutual agreement
Before this proposal can proceed, the voice of the people must speak in its favor. A vote is currently underway to determine whether the voice of the people will support this procedure. I intend to vote in favor of this approach, and I encourage everyone to do likewise.
Here's the link where you can vote. Please note voting closes Wednesday, November 8.
I pray this proposal will succeed, that the seven selected will hear and heed the Lord's voice, and that we all will unite in supporting a statement of true principles.